I couldn’t find anything on dimension engineering neither the internet regarding this problem
So I have a sabertooth connected to a car battery (25,6V) that controls 2 pairs of wheels, the robot is remote controlled. Many days worked perfectly until a few days ago that after charging the battery only one pair of wheels worked.
The LEDs of the sabertooth 2x60 are behaving like this:
- Cells blinking
- Error blinking
- Status glow.
DIP config: 1OFF 2ON 3OFF 4ON 5OFF 6ON
I find it very strange having only one side responding, I switched from mix to independent mode but channel 2 still didn’t respond. Channel 1 works fine.
Please tell me if there are other tests I should do to check the problem. Thank you.