Odrive Dual 3.6 for sale

Hi!

I’m selling an MKS Odrive 3.6 Dual 56v bldc motor controller

This is based on the Odrive v3.6 and works as well as the original. Never used, bought for a project but I think vescs will work better given the nature (plus I have a bit more experience with vesc). Hopefully someone can make use of this where I cannot! I only have one of these unfortunately.

I am happy to ship within the UK, RM Tracked 48. International buyers I will send by RM International or someone like DHL/UPS etc depending on country.

£160 including UK postage

Thanks!

NB This is not endorsed by RobotShop, Inc. and we are not responsible for the listings, exchanges, and products you can see here. Proceed with caution as with only peer-to-peer online marketplace. Don’t hesitate to flag topics that look suspicious

1 Like

Hello all,

For starters I want to make this clear: this is not supposed to be an ad in anyway. I am merely looking for some help.

I recently embarked on a new robotics project and decided to use some sensored bldc motors to achieve the aim of the project. I bought a brand new odrive dual 56v version but have since decided that a vesc might be more practical given its nature. I am no longer able to return the odrive to the vendor and doubt I’ll have need for an odrive in any of my projects in the next 18 months or so. This leaves me with an unneeded, unwanted odrive taking up space I can’t really afford to have taken up by something I don’t need/want.

I’d like to sell the odrive to 1) recoup some of the money I spent and 2) free up some of that aforementioned space. But, given the highly niche market for such controllers I’m unsure as to where might be best to sell it and hoped that maybe someone on here had previously had an issue like this and could help? For reference I’m based in the UK.

Just a name of a site/place where other robotics nerds like us tend to interact where someone may be needing an odrive dual that’s not been used yet would be great, as I’m not sure eBay looks to be the best place to do this.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi @Reactroooooon and welcome to our forum.

You can post a topic that you are selling this product on our Marketplace section :slight_smile: Hopefully someone will buy it from you.

Here is the link:

Thank you.

1 Like

@igor_X Thanks!

1 Like