No Vector app! Vector 2.0 does not work

I ordered this last month and now looking for robotshop to sort out a return and refund … i gifted this to my sons today as a special presemt and so disappointed. The dreamlab app is not available / does not exist. Without it a new vector cant be set up … so completely useless product for near £400
@robotshop pls advise how i return this to you.

1 Like

Hi @Saiqa ,

Sorry to hear about the problem.

My colleague from RMA department will contact you via email regarding the return.

Thank you.

When is the app going to be back up?
Why do you continue to sell a prodict that has no app and that cannot be set up. ?
You should at least put a note on your webpage to say there are delays or issues with set up. Or stop selling the product altogether

1 Like

Hi @Saiqa ,

We are in communication with manufacturer.

Information that they gave us that server should be back online soon but we don’t have clear information when.

Hi you posted this same reply a month ago to a different customer who had similar issue with the dreamlab server being down. A month later the situation is clearly peristsing and has not been resolved
Until it is you shouid stop selling the vector to customers or provide a firm date as to when the server will be up so customers know what they are buying.

1 Like

Having done some research there is a detailed chat on reddit about the dreamlab server and it has been down FOR THE PAST 8 MONTHS !!! Why are you selling Vector when the server has not been accessible since last year ?
Please provide return label for me to send vector back to you … it is new boxed and unused as we cant set it up
Please also advise on refund timelines
Thank you !

1 Like

@Saiqa you will be contacted by our RMA department regarding the return.

Thank you .