NFR24L01 bluetooth module and SPI

Hi

I am working on my first robot. Ibased it on an ArduinoMega128 and can make it drive a pre-programmed pattern. I now want to control it via bluetooth from my android phone. For this I was given a small BT module yesterday. It is based on the NFR24L01 chip, and contains no serial interface, but rather the default SPI that the chip communicates with. I know the Arduino has an SPI interface on leg 50-53. However, away from connecting, I have no idea on how to begin.

I know I need to add the #include spi.h to my Arduino sketch.

When i connect power (3.3V) to the BT module I cannot find it with my phone (if I search for BT devices).

My documentation is mostly in Chinese, which I do not read that well.

Anybody has experience with this?

And yeah, I'm a beginner.

Just for improving your responses.

Could you post a link to the actual part you are using. The reason I ask is because the nfr24L01 that I have seen mentioned has not been called bluetooth.

Outside of the previous, I believe there are libraries for using the nfr24L01 with the arduino. They likely comment on the pins required and from there it should be pretty straight forward to talk to the radio.

Link

Yeah, i looks very much like this one. i was told it was bluetooth, but maybe you are right.

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/515054376-NRF24L01-RF-Board-A-Wireless-2-4GHZ-Transceiver-Evaluation-Development-Board-Module-Kit-wholesalers.html

As I said, I’m a beginner.

^^^^^^^^ Should have been a reply ^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^ Should have been a reply ^^^^^^^^