News About Product Reviews

We are happy to announce that LMR will be calling for reviewers at least twice per month with cool products and parts starting this month. Everyone month, we will provide two different types of products; One for more advanced roboticians and one for beginners. 

We are looking forward to having the community test products of different types as well as providing the chance to all; from experts to members fresh into robotics.

The products for reviews will be provided for free in exchange for a review on the LMR website. Shipping is free around the World except some heavy items where we´ll arrange shipment with the reviewer.

We will be doing individual call for reviewers that will start shortly for different products. Meanwhile, do not hesitate to let us know what you are good at and what types of products you would be interested in reviewing.

Everyone is welcome and different members will be selected for different reviews.

Thank you for this new opportunity!

Hey! Those are great news! I have been working in different robotics projects for 2 years, but it was only a few weeks ago that I had the opportunity to review a product… And I really liked the experience. Yesterday night I finished my first video-review in english, and I just posted it this morning in a lot of sites, including this one.

Yeah, I’m a bit over-enthusiastic about this! :slight_smile:

Glad to hear this

Super. You can find our first call to reviewers here. You can still apply and mention why you would be a good candidate for this review.

I don’t think I qualify

Thanks! But I think that I will have to wait a couple of weeks… Still not 6 months old in this community.

That’s great news!I did a

That’s great news!

I did a review for a robot kit recently and it was a cool experience.

I guess there is only a few members from South-America here (I am one, from Brazil). I’m a LMR member for more than 3 and a half years and I would love to participate in reviews for you. So, please also consider free shipping to South-America. :wink:

No issue here

Hi Dickel,

As mentioned, for smaller products we can look into free shipping also.

Don’t hesitate to participate in our calls to reviewers.

Try this then?

Ah!

So maybe you can try this one: https://www.robotshop.com/letsmakerobots/call-reviewers-hexbug-programmable-robotics-spider-kit

Reviewers

Where do I select the “Sign me up for all” option?