Newcomer's first working

Hello everybody,today I will share my first working which I name it "small swincar"!As a newcomer I have no idea how to build one robot by myself, after learning much knowledge about robot on "letsmakerobots",then I bought one kit from the website store to make my first try! I make it! It looks very funny! I am so excited ! Thanks for you guys' share!

working step 1:Buy the accessories

IMG_2963.jpg

step2:Assembly the gearmotor holders

IMG_2964.jpg

IMG_2965.jpg

step3:Assembly the gearmotors

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2967.jpg

step4:Assembly the wheels 

IMG_2969.jpg

IMG_2968.jpg

IMG_2970.jpg

step5:Assembly the controller and the battery

IMG_2971.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg

IMG_2973.jpg

step6:Write the program then go!

IMG_2974.jpg

video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyajRkLGHzw&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyajRkLGHzw

Interesting

Looks like a useful beginner platform. Well documented post.

I only have a couple issues. A) why not post as a robot?, B) what is up with the PS controller? Do you have a receiver plugged in to the control board?

Yes,there is receiver

Thanks!Sorry about the pictures,yes there is receiver plugged into the control board,but I didn’t take the picture of it,and it is under the control board.In additiona,I have finished the assembly of the chassis and control unit when I decided to share.

Thanks

Thanks for your kindly reply,and this is my first working,I want to add the sensor to make it become obstacle avoidance robot car next time,maybe some day I can improve it as your suggestion.

Great first project!

I lvoe that kit - the chassis looks great in action on your video.

The Mini Driver board is a very handy board to have; arduinos with inbuilt motor controllers are great for throwing together many projects.

You have documented this very well - I would definitely follow birdmun’s advice and list this as a robot project now :slight_smile:

Are you planning on adding extra features to the robot?

-

-

-

-

Thanks

Thanks for your advice,I am thinking about adding something when I have time and the money,for example,the Ultrasonic module and so on 

Sounds great!

That sounds great! The mini driver is really handy as it has all of its pins broken out alongside power and ground pins; great for adding sensors and servos etc.

I look forward to seeing your updates :slight_smile: