"New or Updated" post

When I have the “Forum” tab open and something new comes in, a popup tells me there are new or updated posts. that’s great. But it doesn’t give any indication of WHERE! When I click the popup, if the new stuff is in the forum, it shows up. But if it is somewhere else, I have no way of knowing where. Some indication would be useful

Hello @oldguy,
Could you provide a few examples and/or screenshots?

If I understand correctly, you are unable to locate any actions/updates received in your notifications when they come from the robots, blog, tutorials sections.

So, in other words, you only see alerts

• that come from the forum
  • when you are in the forum
    Is that right?

I

I will try to get a screenshot or two when the chance arises. But I will have to wait for someone to post something and be diligent about taking screenshots.
To try to clarify, I usually keep the “Forum” tab open, with the “Latest” button clicked so that it shows me the most recent updates. The pink highlighted bar will show up when something is updated, saying something like “there are x new or updated posts.” I then click the pink bar and often the most recent forum entries below the pink bar will show the updated entries. But other times some or none of the forum entries below will change to indicated they have been updated. I can only assume that means something other than a forum post has been updated.

If I understand correctly, you are unable to locate any actions/updates received in your notifications when they come from the robots, blog, tutorials sections.

On occasion I have found something in some other section (robots, tutorials, blog) that has been updated. Often I can’t find anything. I don’t know if something was updated or not or where it is.

So, in other words, you only see alerts

• that come from the forum
    NO. Apparently I see alerts from other sections, but I don’t know WHAT sections. Sometimes I can find them, sometimes not.
  • when you are in the forum

I believe I have seen the pink “new or updated” bar in other sections, but I don’t have enough experience that way to really characterize it.

Is that right?

Hello again @oldguy,
Thank you for clarifying and answering my questions.

I’ll be exploring these as potential improvements and/or elements to adjust with the team :slight_smile:
Let me know when you will have the chance to take screenshots!