New Litter Robot 3 - smells horrible after 2 days

1 Like

I got solution. Below is what I posted on other chat. I paste here.
I had the same experiences and have a solution. I put the Fresh Wave Odor Removal Gel in the drawer, next to where the carbon filter is . no more smell. the 15oz will last about 2 months. Now, I bought a small rectangular plastic container and the refill-version fresh wave odor removal gel. Once the gel get low, I add some into the container. No more smell to from the little robot.
you can get the 15oz gel to give a try. Hope this help

1 Like

Hello and I am just finding this forum because I’m trying to determine if purchasing the odor trap packs are a good deal and if I need the case as well. I too am very frustrated at how quickly the smell hikes up in the globe and in the drawer. I think it’s a tragedy to tell people they only need to clean this thing twice a year as a deep clean! Their cats can get very sick. Sadly, if I do not do a full deep clean on the globe inside every 2 to 3 weeks my cat start exhibiting upper respiratory issues as well as beginning to hold their bladder!

1 Like

Hi @Wayshower1970 and welcome to our forum.

Are you replacing carbon filter regularly?

Did you try changing litter type or brand?

Regarding the odor trap and packs. We still don’t sell these in RobotShop so we have no feedback from our customers if it helps.

Thank you.