Litter robot 3 : blue light flash and yellow light flash quickly

hello,

we have a problem with our robot litter 3 purchased on 2021.06.05 and whose serial number is LR3221085. the problem is the following: the blue light flashes as if the back is filled but when I press reset the yellow light starts to flash quickly.
I looked at the anti-pinch system, dismantled the litter as indicated on your forum to clean the sensors but the problem persists and the litter no longer turns on its own. the robot litter being still under warranty, do you have a solution to offer me?

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Hello @khanape ,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

Please provide us with your order number or a copy of the invoice.

Have you tried to clean the 2 green circuit boards of the DFI sensor with isopropyl alcohol and a Q-Tip to remove any rust or dust from them?

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Litter Robot 3 - smells horrible after 2 days

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback, we tried what you told us however it didn’t work. The circuits are clean, there are no suspicious elements. We don’t know what to do.
Our order number is 1103972.
I hope we will find a solution.

Sincerely

Hello @khanape ,

Thank you for your reply.

In this case, the DFI sensor needs to be replaced.

Do you prefer to replace it at home if we sent you a new sensor or do you prefer to send us the robot for repair under the warranty?

Both options are covered by the warranty and replacing the sensor at home won’t affect the warranty.

Which option do you prefer?

We will also need the following details:

• Shipping address.
  • Phone number.
  • Serial number located on the back of the robot.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

Thank you for your feedback, to be able to reuse the litter as quickly as possible, I prefer to replace the DFI sensor myself, hoping that this fixes the problem.

I am sending you a private message with the various information requested.

Sincerely

Hello @khanape ,

Thank you for your reply.

We have received the details and will forward you now to our replacement department to carry on with the process.

You will be contacted shortly via email with further details about the shipping.

Have a lovely evening, stay safe.

Sincerely,

This topic was transferred to internal RobotShop Support.