Neato D7 replacement parts

Hi. I need wheels for a Neato D7 robotic vacuum. Are the wheels for the XV the same? (What could be the D7 part number that is stamped into the inner side of the wheel is 302-0001)

Neato has instructed me to send the vacuum for service at one of their “authorized support centers”. None exist in Canada, and all I need are the wheels, no need for the expense of sending the vacuum for service.

Anybody knowing where I can get the wheels from please let me know.

Thank you,
Dan

Hello @DanDenis,

Welcome back to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Neato machine.

Unfortunately, the XV wheels wouldn’t fit on the D7 machine.

You can try to contact Funai (Authorized repair center for Neato) and ask if they can send you the D7 wheels:
https://www.funai-oow.com/index.php?route=information/contact

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hi, its taken a while, I have some answers, however, none good. I have contacted Funai, and while very helpful, are not permitted to sell the parts. It is required that a consumer ship the vacuum to them, they assess the machine, repair it and then ship it back after the repair. This may not be too costly if the consumer lives in the US, but here in Canada, this will end up costing potentially $200 … for a set of $10 wheels! I have contacted other service centres and Neato directly and it is simply not possible to purchase these parts.

I will suggest to anyone considering purchasing a Neato product to understand the implications of what will happen within a couple of years after their purchase. While the machine is an excellent product while new, being disposable after slightly more than 2 years due to worn plastic wheels negates any value. Not only is this unacceptable cost wise, it is completely un-environmentally friendly. I recommend purchasing a similar product from a competitor that stands behind their product and offers those who wish to repair them after warranty the parts they may need.

Best regards,
Dan Denis

Hello @DanDenis,

Thank you for your reply.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

This is indeed a very annoying situation.

Maybe you can try to post online on any group that has Neato users and check anyone has a machine that doesn’t work anymore and try to get the wheels from them.

Also, you can try to check any local manufacturer and see if they can design these wheels for you.

Let us know if there’s anything else we could assist you with.

Sincerely,