My Robot Butler

Not to take users off this site but updating two postings of this is getting tiring. From now on you can find info about this project here. I will leave the funny video up.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvqCu9xasGA

NICE

I think it would be really cool to have a robot butler,

so show how your doing!

If I read your writing
If I read your writing correctly… its going to be 9ft+ tall!!!

Sorry
Sorry I have not posted in a wile I was working on getting a parts list. Also I’m sorry for my crappy writing The robot is going to be four feet tall. I will post my parts list today.

good video :sunglasses:
too bad you gave away the punch!

Good point my next version
Good point my next version that comes out today will be 3 laws safe and a little slower. :]

Motors
At least you know the motors work, very well!

I can’t post any new pics
I can’t post any new pics tell I can move the embedded videos around.

That was just prototype 1
That was just prototype 1 prototype 2 is 3ft tall with 6 distance sensors and the ability to navigate my house without crashing. How ever I can’t post about this because I don’t know how to move the utube videos around.

In the text
I think you post the videos in the text box as you are writing, to place them where you want them to be. And it was mentioned that you do this with “Rich text disabled” so that the html codes work, or aren’t overwritten. Youtube videos usually have an embedding link and a regualr link to copy and place elsewhere, so I’d try usuing the embedding link. There was some mention of right justify, center etc, but I haven’t tried it. Think the above was mentioned somewhere in here, but can’t find it now.

Thanks for the advice but it
Thanks for the advice but it dose not work. No video appears and there is no option to center or justify.

can’t be done

I am afraid it cannot be done then. Embedding objects into the html is (I’m guessing here) filtered out by the website management softwrae Drupal. Probably with good reason.

The only way to embed video is to tell Drupal which video to embed. And then Drupal will decide where to put it. Which in this case, means right on top of the page.

The only thing you CAN change is the order of the videos.

More on video here.

Great!
This is wonderful! Maybe someday I can do as well