My First Robotics Platform!

** sanc04**

Hi sanc04,

I to am a Picaxe fan and have made about 5 robots, some very simple to the one I have just added to this site…

You should try using Diptrace for schematics and PCB, it’s completely free and very good. I would like to hear from you or anyone using Picaxes, this listing is a little old, so I’ll just wait and see if I hear from you (Or anyone)  You could always take a look here at my site http;//melsaunders.x10.bz

Regards

Mel.

i am not much familiar with

i am not much familiar with DipTrace but i have mostly used ExpressPCB. This board is a little old and there have been few improvements to it now- like i can connect servos directly on the board now and two 5 volts/ground female headers for powering extra peripherals etc. I can provide you some pictures of the PCB design or whole PCB file if you want :slight_smile:

I saw some of your robots on your site and they all look very clean and nice, you should really post them here and share with all of us :slight_smile:

Nice build

A good platform that gives you lots of room to expand. You can put another layer on top if you need to. Its nice to see a controller build from the ground up.