So I finally got my first home designed PCBs back from BatchPCB. As a bonus, I got double the parts I ordered.
My L298 Motor shield:
My Q1114 sensor board (for line following/wheel encoders) The mounting holes will need some rework.
My attiny headers (based on http://tinkerlog.com/2009/01/18/attiny-breadboard-headers/) The 20 pin header is a little too narrow. Need to tweak the border.
I need to get some parts for the motor shield (the screw terminals I have don't match thepart I used in Eagle) so that one will be a couple of days before I play with it. As for the others. Time to get soldering.