My Custom PCBs have arrived!

100_0318.jpg

They arrived!!!! I’ve literally counting the hours till they got here!

It took me some time to get the perfect design but it was worth it! I used PCB Layout to design them and ordered them with BatchPCB and it worked out perfectly, the quality of the boards is incredible and I now understand CTC when he was talking about his own custom boards.

Just one “problem”, I got 2 of each board but the order clearly says I only ordered one of each... odd, still can’t complaint.

100_0315.jpg

After spending 2 nights soldering till 1 in the morning I got 3 boards ready and waiting to be tested. Here are a few pics, there are a few more on the picasa link and the latest pictures of the power board.

100_0326.jpg

100_0344.jpg

Congrats

I just got some motor driver boards made with BatchPCB too. I was also counting the days and hours. They also sent twice as many as ordered (8 instead of 4). I’m thrilled since I wanted spares but BatchPCB was expensive. I think when there is room on the board, either BatchPCB or Gold Phoenix tries to fit as many boards as they can on the sheet. If you have extras, they make good decorations when thumb-tacked around your home, car, office or cubicle.

Congrats, and enjoy!

-Jon