My clean litter robot III flashing blue when I reset it flashing yellow fast

what can I do?
My Litter robot have a 22 months

Hello @Grzesiek ,

Welcome back to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

Please provide us with the order number or a copy of the invoice.

This issue is related to the DFI sensor and the contact pins.

Please try to clean the 2 green circuit boards and the 2 plastic brackets of the DFI sensor using isopropyl alcohol and a Q-Tip to remove any rust or dust from them.

Here’s a video to help you locate these parts:

We will also need to see the 3 pairs of contact pins shown in the following videos:
Anti-Pinch Pins:

Bonnet’s Pin:

Base’s Pin:

No need to take them out of the robot, we only need to see them from the outside.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

Hello Ebram!

My litter robot is clean. I cleaned all contacts. I also cleaned the green tiles.

Unfortunately, that didn’t help. After turning on the cuvette, the blue light flashes (as if it was full) when I press the reset button, the yellow light starts flashing quickly (and the contacts are clean). So,when i press reset it flashes blue again.

invoice attached.

My friend from Germany bought the litter box because you don’t sell to Poland :frowning:

Hello @Grzesiek ,

Thank you for your reply.

In this case, the DFI sensor will need to be replaced so we can send you a new one under the warranty.

We still need to see the 3 sets of pins to confirm if they need to be replaced as well or not.

Lastly, we will need the following:

1- Shipping address.
2- Phone number.
3- Serial number located on the back of the robot.

You can send us these details via private messages for more security.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

Hello @Grzesiek ,

Thank you for your reply.

Very well, we will forward you now to our replacement department to carry on with the process.

You will be contacted shortly via email with further details about the shipping.

Have a lovely day, stay safe.

Sincerely,