My BRAT Home Video's

Here are all the Video’s i took Of the BRAT,the one where it kicks is my favorite,I did a really nice job on all the Sequences,I must say i am Very impressed with the Sequencer,its very easy to use and no to mention quick,these videos are including : Walking,Kicking and Some more coming soon. Here are the video’s,Enjoy :

s122.photobucket.com/albums/o255 … 0_0172.flv
s122.photobucket.com/albums/o255 … 0169-1.flv

Any Question/Comments?

Hi

Can’t really see the kicking too well, because the video was too dark.
But the walking was good, nice and smooth.
What servo did you pick.

Good stuff.
:smiley:

Hello Animetown9
Thank’s
I’m Sorry about the Video being dark,I can see it just fine,I will try to get a new one tomorrow.
I am currently using HS-475HB Servo’s.,Although,i may be upgrading to 645 soon.

We’re all just going to have to chip in and buy Wowy some light bulbs or something…

A video camera is not as sensitive as your eye, and needs more illumination to make a good quality image.

Lights are your friends.
Embrace the lights.
Use the lights.

“And Seamus Said,Let there Be light”:lol:
sry,i don’t have any lamps right now except the one that has no bulb :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh, a tripod or just putting the camera down wouldn’t be a bad idea either. :wink:

hmm, the walking could improve a bit, it seems to be just sliding its feet now which works but isnt that cool or challenging.

give us a real show :laughing:

I wish you could see it kick,but my camera’s battery’s are dead right now,i promise to take another video as soon as i get new batteries.

I saw it kick, it was well done, it was dark but I could see it well enough. Perhaps the other guys have their monitor set to dark. :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

lol. Thank’s :slight_smile:

i did see it kick, it was very impressive. however, it doesnt change how subtle the walking came out, if you can make it kick, you can make it walk better, i know it :smiley: - check out other brat videos to see good walkers.

I am currently working on it at the Moment,I Found a way to make more space on my table :smiley:

I find this relatively easy to do. Put the crap on the floor and keep the desk empty :wink:

Put my 2 cents in your money jar and save up for some lights, kinda dark. :laughing:

Actually,I believe its the camera making it look dark,Its actually quite light in here most of the time. But thanks for your too cents anyways :wink:

Exactly :laughing:

Actually the other possibility is the camera has a brightness compensation feature enabled and it’s seeing a bright light that is not actually shining on the robot. Similar effect as when taking footage of a person standing in front of but not blocking a bright lamp or window, the camera sees the bright light and darkens the whole picture.

wowy7,

did you use the Sequncer to program the movements?

Yes,But Unfortianitly i Did not get a video and i took my BRAT apart the other day and built an SES arm with it. sorry :frowning: