My 4DOF hexapod build

So, I have been putting together the parts teaching myself C++ as javascript just dint cut it, as well as designing and collecting parts.

Now I have decided to start a project showcase and get feedback from the community.
many challenges have been facing so far mainly weight when designing and building.

these are some of my parts designed, I’m just updating to Solidworks 2019 so that I can use the topology function to help the reduce the weight while retaining the strength of the design.

1 Like

Looks cool :slight_smile:

I guess for the motors and electronic boards, you found already done SW models, and the rest was designed by you?

I hope soon you will start printing it and that we will see it in Robots section :smiley:

1 Like

Yes @igor_X the servo motors, botboarduino and ssc-32 was found models but I’m going to redo them as I want to route the wires using solidworks.
Do you know if there are any cad drawings for the botboarduino and ssc-32 as it saves alot of time using a Vernier.

Cool @RickyBurton. Try to find them on GrabCAD. If not, Vernier is the best way :smiley: