Multiple arduino's in one project

im currently working on a octo-pod kind of like chopsticks. i plan on using 4dof legs from the t-hex and some components from vex robotics for the frame. i want to use two Dagu spider controlers. i want to use one for the legs and possible arm, and the other for sencers,etc... i was wondering how can i make the two work together as one. i want the sencers to control the legs, but at the same time keep them on separate controlers. this robot will be autonomous, but i have built several robots and am new to the complicated stuff like hex-pods. so any advanced user tips would be greatly appreciated 

because i will be working

because i will be working with voice recognition and object tracking, and facial tracking, msping,all using a camra. i will be using gps,etc. i will also be adding touch sencers to the feet for travel through more uneven terain… i would js have prefered to use two  bordes because of there being so much involved. for it to process, but then again… i could be wrong. i think it will make it easier for the robot to process, but then again… i could be wrong. that why i want imput from u more experienced personell. and thanks for the info so far.i might fool around and see if the 12c will work. this will basically be my big never ending project… my perfect robot so to speek…

got my reasons
because i will be working with voice recognition and object tracking, and facial tracking, msping,all using a camra. i will be using gps,etc. i will also be adding touch sencers to the feet for travel through more uneven terain… i would js have prefered to use two  bordes because of there being so much involved. for it to process, but then again… i could be wrong. i think it will make it easier for the robot to process, but then again… i could be wrong. that why i want imput from u more experienced personell. and thanks for the info so far.i might fool around and see if the 12c will work. this will basically be my big never ending project… my perfect robot so to speek…

got my reasons
because i will be working with voice recognition and object tracking, and facial tracking, mapping,all using a camra, and ir censers. but i want the camera to be the main censer… i will be using gps,etc. i will be adding a small infered camra that is live feed also, but thats js for shlits and gigs… js a lil extra… i will also be adding touch sencers to the feet for travel through more uneven terain… i would js have prefered to use two  bordes because of there being so much involved. for it to process, but then again… i could be wrong. i think it will make it easier for the robot to process, but then again… i could be wrong. that why i want imput from u more experienced personell. and thanks for the info so far.i might fool around and see if the 12c will work. this will basically be my big never ending project… my perfect robot so to speek…

sry for the triple post

sry for the triple post, my computer is acting up again.