M5Stack Core 2 - 3 Potentiometer at same Time

Hello Community, im New in the M5Stack Core 2 World. Im Not sure I can use this cool System for my Project. I have two wheel controller with an normal analog Thumb Gas. (there Potentiometer in the thumb gas). I Would like to control these two potentiometer at the same Time (its an front wheel on the first and an second wheel on the second controller and I would like to control with one thumb gas all two controller. which accessories do you think I need for the m5stack core 2 that I can read the analog signal of one potentiometer zu gives out on 2 separate outputs. I hope you understand my question. Thank you very much for help.

1 Like

Hi @andreasreloaded and welcome to our forum!

I was not able to fully understand what is the request here :slight_smile:

I think it would be good to provide some kind of schematics so we can try and understand better what is going on.

Thank you.

Hi Igor @igor_X , sorry I try it better :slight_smile: My English is not the best.
I would like to check the signal of an potentiometer (5V, ground, 1-5V) and give the same signal 1-5V from the potentiometer on two different outputs.

For Example the Potentiometer in Input Signal is in half open they came 2,5 volt inside. The Display shows 50% and on two analog outputs they are 2,5 volt. If I open the pot total then 5 volt came on the input and display shows 100% and on two outputs are 5 V and 5 Volt (Output 1 + Output 2)
If I close the poty the display shows 0 % and on the outputs 0V
I hope you understand. My question is if that’s possible with the Core 2 or did I need an optional modul for that.
Thank you for your reply