M.T.M.P.

Yup.

This one is outta the park. Period.

Where the hell did those stars go?

Flip it Over

You could try flipping the belt over and using the smooth side. I am surprised the belt is that much of an issue. It looks like the screws make most of the contact to the ground. Never the less it is very cool and reminded me of some custom built tanks I saw online.

Gee! You are right! Why I

Gee! You are right! Why I never thought of that! You just save me bucks to fix them. 

Sometimes the best ideas are

Sometimes the best ideas are simple ones!

motors

Great workmanship! For those worried about cost I’ve used these AME-210-1012 $25.99   -88in-lb LH from the same supplier on two similar projects and been pleased with them for half the price 

I was thinking to get the

I was thinking to get the motor you are using. What’s the weight of your project and how many motors you use?

Good to see a robot that WORKS

Very impressive. Especially the tracks. Talk about lobor intensive.

measures

hello I’m thinking about making a robot like this and I wonder if there is possibility of knowing the measures among other things.

Wow the robot’s housing

Wow the robot’s housing looks completely badass, wouldn’t wanna get near the front either. The tracks are really awesome too. Do they scratch the floor indoors? I was doing a small research about DIY tank tracks and I found this and the tutorial by amando96. I like the tracks a lot, I just know that my mom will kill me if I scratch the wooden floor.

In case the scratching is

In case the scratching is confirmed I have thought of adding a rubber layer after the metal part. Admire my MS Paint skills. 

(Black: bycile chains      

Red: Rubber pads

Grey: Nuts and bolts and metal pad)

(

Track.png