made this connection:
The driver is 22V and I connected it to a 12V step-down converter. It says ‘No servos found.’ Do you have a solution?
@AliAbubaker Welcome to the RobotShop Community, we’re here to help.
To troubleshoot, it’s always best to start with one servo.
- Are the USB to serial drivers installed properly on your computer and the board is detected?
- Is the three-way switch on the LSS Adapter set to USB?
- You don’t provide any information about the input - what is the voltage regulator you’re using, what’s the input and did you measure the output?
- When connected, does the LED on one servo light up? Does it go through the bootup procedure?
- In the photo, it’s hard to see where the cable from the LSS Adapter is plugged in to.