LSS 4DoF Arm Vinyl Colors - Poll

We’re curious to know which color is your favorite? Choose your top three. Which shell color do you prefer (white or black), and which is your favorite shell + vinyl color combination? Is there a color or combination you’d like to propose? Vote for each and comment below.

• White
  • Light grey
  • Dark grey
  • Black
  • Orange
  • Yellow
  • Red
  • Pink
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Turquoise

0 voters

• Black shell
  • White shell

0 voters

Take a look at the products here:

Lynxmotion 4DoF Robotic Arm Kit
Lynxmotion 4DoF Robotic Arm (Assembled)
Lynxmotion 4DoF Robotic Arm White Shell Kit
Lynxmotion 4DoF Robotic Arm Black Shell Kit

1 Like

Honestly I like a LOT of the color combinations but if I need to pick two personal preferences:

1. White shell with turquoise (not shown)
  2. Black shell with orange
2 Likes

Black shell with orange!

3 Likes

I like is Black shell with blue
My other favorite is the black shell with orange.

2 Likes

@kurte @xan @zenta @cmackenzie @geraldinebc15 @igor_X @Ebram @dickel @anjys - in case you have not, be sure to vote!

2 Likes

@xBuilder Don’t see any votes for blue though - perhaps re-vote?

1 Like

@cbenson,

Black with orange to match the servo motor’s logo’s color :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like the idea of white with turquoise or grey. But black with blue or grey looks good too!

4 Likes

I agree with the Orange to match logo, not sure between white or black body + orange, I think I prefer white. There are so many I like too though. The white with gray racing strips is really sleek too, it’s colorless but for some reason I am drawn to it…very modern. Overall, beautiful design!

5 Likes
  1. Black with orange sounds nice.
3 Likes

There are many nice color combinations… but I prefer something more discreet. If I were to buy the shells today it would be the full white option. But I also really liked black with grey.

4 Likes

Black and Orange sort of feels like Lynxmotion…
White with Red or Blue look fine…

Not a very strong preference… But Black with the redish or orangeish color like your label might be good a good default.

3 Likes

when I conceived the idea of shells i always thought of them white just for to give them an elegant looks and make a ‘visible separation ‘ between mechanics parts ( black) and aesthetics parts ( white),So yes ,I prefere white shells.
For Vinyls i prefere black one.

2 Likes

I’d like to try Black shell and white vinyls .

1 Like