I bought an LSS 4 DoF Robotic Arm. I’m trying to update the software in the LSS Config program - it doesn’t give me anything - neither the current version nor the download version.
How to update the software?
Welcome to the RobotShop Community. Let’s try one servo at a time then.
- Check that the switch on the LSS Adapter you received is set to USB
- Connect ONE servo to the LSS adapter via the black cable
- Connect the power supply’s XT60 to the LSS Adapter
- Connect the USB cable to the LSS Adapter and the other end to your computer’s USB
- Turn the power supply ON (green LED light will appear on the power supply)
- Ensure that the computer detects the LSS Adapter and installs the appropriate device driver. If you have a newer board based on the CH430 chip, the driver can be downloaded and manually installed from here: CH341SER.ZIP - NanjingQinhengMicroelectronics
- Open the LSS Config software and scan (again, there should only be ONE servo connected).
Tell us what happens.