Looking for Robot arm help

Hello, I would like to purchase one desktop robot arm from you, and I want someone to help me to set it up for me, I don’t know how to set up and I don’t know anyone who can help me, I live in Toronto, Ontario do you know anyone or any company who can help me to contact

@kamran65 Welcome to the RobotShop Community. Can you give us an idea of the application and your budget? RobotShop sells robotic arms anywhere from ~$50 to $20,000+.

1 Like

Hello, thanks for your response, fast action robot arm that thinks quickly and acts in 5 second or less, must have a pen holder or stylus for use with a touch screen computer monitor, how much would be the cheapest robot I can buy to be fast robot?
please see the attachment.
Robot sees the top color red or blue and clicks on the bottom the same color, the top color changes and could be the same color or changes but the robot clicks on the same color at the bottom, if the top is blue will click at the bottom blue or if it is red at the top will click red at the bottom .

1 Like

Unfortunately it might be easier to understand with the attachment you mentioned (no attachment in the last reply).

It sounds like something like the Dobot might be suit your needs:

Example:

1 Like

I hope you already have received enough guidance for assembling your robotic arm. You can also train your robotic arm to collaborate with you in the implementation of your new CV projects. This may look interesting to you:

1 Like