LMR Shirts!

I was looking around yesterday and saw an idea for official LMR shirts! I figured it would be nice to have a shirt expressing the awesomeness of LMR.com, so I looked into production of these.

Idea 1:

ShirtFront.jpg

shirtback.jpg

(your username and usernumber would go on the back...)

Idea 2:

BotFront2.jpg

shirtback.jpg

Design 1 would be 16 dollars without name and number, 22 with them.

Design 2 would be 12 dollars without name and number, 18 with them.

Who would buy these shirts?

I would probably buy a
I would probably buy a shirt. Seems like a good idea. Good to remember LMR for future days…

**The minimum order from the site is 6. **

so I’d have to save up money and then order after there were a bunch to save on discount prices…

if you wanna buy them, pm me your shirt size (adult) and 'name" (what u want the back of the shirt to say)

after I announce that I can buy the shirts.

I like design 1 the best. I
I like design 1 the best. I don’t like the big jersey numbers on the back very much. I would like my username and number on the back but, possibly a different font and color and smaller as well, would sell it for me. As of right now the front and back don’t match the best…

I think we should make a

I think we should make a poll to decide the best design.

I personally like the secondo logo (the big one) but with the text from the first t-shirt, and maybe the user number could go above the big logo (near the neck).

So the usernumber big on the back is a bad idea…

i may be able to mod it, but no guarantees…

personally, I like 2 better as well…but i wish there was a way we could get (idea 1’s) text without the robot…