Litter robot yellow flashing light

My litter Robot has been giving me trouble for the last few months, after years of having no issues. It started stopping half way and yellow flashing light this has been a nightmare. I have tried taking it apart and cleaning the anti-pinch contacts, which seemed to have resolved the issue for a month or so until it started again. Now I am very discouraged because I don’t want to have to take it apart every few months, I just want this issue to stop, please a way to bypass this error because I will not be buying parts after only 3 years at the price tag the litter robot was. I need a free reliable solution please.

1 Like

Hi @joebine162

Please test if the night light is interrupting your cycle. Cover the light sensor which is located under the power button. If the night light turns on and the cycle is interrupted, then your bonnet needs to be replaced.

It is possible that the night-light is not even working, in this case, please remove the power from the robot and unclip the bonnet. Inside the bonnet you will see 2 wires connected to a small circuit. Make sure the wires are well connected to the circuit.

If that is working fine, then the problem is probably with the connection between the base and the bonnet. Have a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyUuSGSgn1A&t

Also, there are two connection metal pins between base and bonnet. Some customers use WD-40 to clean them to make better contact.

Please tell us how this goes.

1 Like