Litter robot showing bonnet removed even when it is attached-II

Hi,

this is a continuation of the previous closed ticket

I replaced the bonnet, but it is showing the same error. Please advise or trouble shoot, as we are really struggling right now, and has been out of order for more than a month now!!

Kind regards,
Nithin

1 Like

HI @AJnithin

Thank you for getting back to us.

We are sorry to hear that the problem is still there.

As we understand, there is still slowly blinking light on the control panel and the night light is not working or complete robot is not working?

If so, then there is a deeper problem inside and your robot would have to go for a repair.

1 Like

Can i request for a complete replacement considering all the issues i had since purchasing it. may be i was given a bad piece to begin with!

there is still slowly blinking light on the control panel and the night light is not working, yes. now it is not connecting to the app as well!

1 Like

@AJnithin

We would have to proceed with the repair first. You would send us your robot for an inspection and repair. All costs are covered.

We don’t need a complete robot. We need only the base without drawer, bonnet and power supply, so please find a box to fit these parts.

If the robot is not repairable, then we can do the exchange.

Thank you.

@igor_X

I was counting on the litter robot to work, as we were going for a short Christmas holiday and there is no way we can clean the litter for the days., ,Can i please request for the complete replacement of the litter robot 3 please? if you scroll back the summary, you will see all the issues that I have had! it is very frustrating because of being unreliable!

Also. I dont have a box that can securely ship the base!, what is the time frame for the repair? the litter robot is not operational for more than a month now since early November!!

1 Like

I will forward this to our Exchange/Returns department to see what can be done. They should reply by email. Thank you.

This topic was transferred to internal RobotShop Support.