Litter robot open air WiFi connect doesn’t cycle automaticly anymore

Hi!

I require your help regarding a problem I’m encountering.

My litter robot doesn’t cycle automaticly anymore. When the cat comes from the litter box the button doesn’t turn into red. It’s still cycling every morning after the night mode but not anymore after every visit.

I already tried the reset button and I pulled out the plug… this doesn’t work so far.

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Regards, Lotte

Hello @lottelangemeyer ,

Welcome to Robotshop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

Please provide us with your order number or a copy of the invoice.

Have you moved the robot to a new location recently?

Please make sure that there’s nothing touching the robot from any side and the floor beneath it is firm and even.

Then press the “Reset” button and test if the robot would work properly or not.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

Hi,

Thank you for your response! I didn’t move te litter box and it’s still working. It looks like the sensor isn’t working. The red light is not turning on when te cat leaves the litter robot…

Hello @lottelangemeyer ,

Thank you for your reply.

It seems that the CAT sensor has gone defective and needs to be replaced.

This video will show you how to replace it, please check the video and let us know if you are able to replace it at home or if you prefer to send us the robot for repair under the warranty:

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

Great, I will think about it! I still have some questions: It doesnt look very difficult but I don’t think that I have the tools. Or is that something you will get together with the sensor?

How does it work if I sent the robot to you? How long does it take for example?

Hello @lottelangemeyer ,

Thank you for your reply.

The tools aren’t included with the sensor.

The repair would take 3 to 5 weeks, the repair center is located in the Netherlands so this would make things faster for you… the robot must be sent by a shipping company, the shipping is covered by the warranty.

Awaiting your decision.

Sincerely,