Litter robot open air 3 pause during cycle, yellow light flashing

litter robot open air pause during cycle

Hello @bessie,

Welcome back to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

Please provide us with your order number.

Does the robot pause multiple times during the cycle or only once and doesn’t move after that?

Does the yellow light blink slowly or fast when it happens?

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hi Ebram

Thanks for your reply, my order number is 938664. serial number is LR3142886.

The robot does pause multiple times during the cycle, but most of the time, it only cycle once and then stop and does not move after that.

Yes, the yellow light blink slowly when it happens. I have already chatted with the litter robot customer service. All 3 LED lights are there, the litter is filled under the line, i have tried to bend the taps on both sides to make sure it is secured and hear the click sound.

Thanks!
Bessie

Hello @bessie,

Thank you for your reply.

We will need to see the 3 pairs of contact pins shown in the following videos:
Anti-Pinch Pins:

Bonnet’s Pin:

Base’s Pin:

No need to take them out of the robot, we only need to see them from the outside.

We are not sure what did you mean by this part, are you having 3 blinking lights as well?

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

Hi sorry for late reply, i replied thru email but it didnt work, I wasted a day.

Hopefully this is good and clear, I will be away next monday, hopefully you can help me out!

Thanks
Bessie

Hi Ebram

The 3 LED lights I was referring to previously, I meant the blue LED inside the globe. Thanks again!

Bessie

Hello @bessie,

The base and bonnet’s contact pins are damaged and would need to be replaced.

The Anti-Pinch pins aren’t very damaged but we would recommend ordering a new pair of them as well to avoid paying shipping another time for such a small part.

Please confirm if you wish to order these pins so we can help you place your order.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hi Ebram, how much are they and how soon it can be delivered?

Bessie

Kindly order the base and bonnet’s contact pins asap, as well as the anti-pinch pins. Thanks!

Bessie

Hello @bessie,

We will forward you now to our replacement department to help you order these parts.

You will be contacted shortly with further instructions.

Have a lovely evening, stay safe.

Sincerely,

1 Like

This topic was transferred to internal RobotShop Support.