Litter-robot issues blue>yellow blinking

Hi,

At first I had the same problem, the blue light was blinking all the time. Now, the yellow light blinks fast, and the robot doesn’t work. Also, I have cleaned the litter, but the yellow light continues flashing fast.

I need help.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hello @nmartine73,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

Please provide us with your order number or a copy of the invoice.

If the cleaning didn’t help, the DFI sensor will need to be replaced.

We will also need to see the 3 sets of pins to check and confirm if they need to be replaced as well or not.

Anti-Pinch Pins:

Bonnet’s Pin:

Base’s Pin:

No need to take them out of the robot, we only need to see them from the outside.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hello Ebram,

Thanks for your response. I have cleaned the litter robot and it keeps with the blue light flashing. Also, I have made the photos as you requested, I hope the shots are well done. If not, please, ask me to do them again as soon as possible.

On the other hand, I attach the invoice and the serial number of the litter robot.

Waiting for your answer, regards

Hello @nmartine73 ,

Thank you for your reply.

In this case, the DFI sensor, the base contact pins, and the bonnet contact pins will need to be replaced so we will send them to you under the warranty.

Please provide us with your shipping address and phone number.

You can send these details in a private message for more security.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

Hello Ebram,

I sent you a private message. Have you received it?

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Hello @nmartine73 ,

Thank you for your reply.

Very well, we will forward you now to our replacement department to carry on with the process.

You will be contacted shortly via email with further details about the shipping.

Have a lovely day, stay safe.

Sincerely,