Litter-Robot III - Blue Light Flashing & Won't Clear

Hi,
I wonder if you can help me? My Litter-Robot III is not working. The blue light flashes constantly and the unit won’t cycle - in fact none of the buttons work. I have emptied and cleaned the unit, checked and cleaned the sensors, switched it off at the mains and left it switched off for 24 hours and pushed the reset button. Nothing seems to work. It doesn’t cycle at all when it is switched back on. Only the blue light flashes. Can you please advise what I need to do to get it to work correctly? Many thanks!

@LCW
Hi,

The blue flashing light is most of the time due to defective DFI sensors.

We suggest you follow Josue’s useful guide: click here

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you for your message. It looks like the DFI sensors aren’t working. Am I able to return my Litter-Robit III to be repaired? If so, can you please advise how I do this and to whom I send it?
Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your message. It looks like the DFI sensors aren’t working. Am I able to return my Litter-Robit III to be repaired? If so, can you please advise how I do this and to whom I send it?

Thank you.

@LCW, If you have bought the Litter Robot with us, you may contact us HEREand select the Domestic robots department. We will then go forward with the repair procedures.
However, if you didn’t buy the robot with us, we then suggest you contact the company where you bought the robot.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Litter-robot issue Solid yellow light