Litter Robot Connect 3 is completely dead

Hello, My new Litter Robot 3 Connect (still under warranty) has been dead for 10 days now. 10 days ago it stopped mid-cycle and is not reacting to the reset button or cycle button at all. When I unplug it, it looks like it tries to cycle (solid cycling yellow light) but the motor is not moving at all. After a few minutes all lights are shutting down and it’s just playing dead. I submitted 3 tickets to the official support as I’m completely desperate - I have 2 giant cats that have to go elsewhere now and a $800 useless huge box that no one can help me fix. Also 30+ people on Litter Robot facebook page seems to experience exactly the same problem that started around the same time. PLEASE HELP.

Hello @KatGus,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

Please provide us with your order number or a copy of the invoice.

Are you using the original adapter and plugging it directly into the wall?

Does the area between the “Empty” and “Reset” buttons heat up quickly when it shuts off suddenly?

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

Hi @Ebram , thank you so much for your quick reply!
My order number is 100740931and the invoice is attached.

Yes, I’m using the original adapter and it’s plugged into the wall.
It was working like a clock until 10 days ago and no conditions have changed on our end.
I didn’t notice any heat on the button panel at all.
Thank you so much again!

Hello @KatGus,

Thank you for your reply.

According to the invoice, it seems that you have ordered your robot from the manufacturer directly.

In this case, we recommend contacting them directly to make use of the warranty:
[email protected]
1-877-250-7729

Let us know if there’s anything else we could assist you with.

Sincerely,