Litter Robot 4 Rubber Liner

Hi !
I bought a refurbished Litter Robot 4, and I’m very happy with the robot itself. It does have some defects, being a refurbished, which are more aesthetic than else (the globe doesn’t lock properly, it probably got forced a bit tto much during it.s initial repair at the factory), and I had to recaliber and reboot a few times to ensure continued use without interruption.
I’m also very grateful RobotShop :heart_eyes_cat: is reselling this in Canada as I couldn’t get a shipping to my location directly from Whisker :frowning:
I have one issue with it thought : the inside liner; made of a heavy duty rubber, is too sensitive to cat urine, and it does get attacked by it and may get pierced soon. Also, the robot is pretty big, but still not of an ergonomic size and form for cats; so they do scratch the liner to answer to their covering instinct. In the end, the liner may get pierced from this too. So I have 3 “almost holes”, and I will need soon to replace the liner.
I’m very happy to see this is a part I can buy on RobotShop (in my dreams, you can find parts for everything), but I was wondering if those issues would be covered by the warranty ?
Thanks in advance,
Marina.

Hello @MarinaSimonABY ,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

Replacing the globe liner would be covered by the warranty.

Please provide us with your order number to check the warranty status.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hi Ebram, sure ! Order 1289385.
Thanks !

Hello @MarinaSimonABY ,

Thank you for your reply.

Your robot is still covered by the warranty so we can certainly send you a new globe liner.

The following video will show you how to replace it:

If you wish to proceed with this solution, please provide us with the following:

1- Shipping address.
2- Phone number.
3- Serial number located on the back of the robot.

You can send us these details in a private message for more security.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hello @MarinaSimonABY ,

Thank you for your reply.

Very well, we will forward you now to our replacement department to carry on with the process.

You will be contacted shortly via email with further details about the shipping.

Have a lovely evening, stay safe.

Sincerely,

1 Like