Litter Robot 3 solid yellow light

Hello, I have a problem with Litter Robot 3. It has blue flashing light at the beginning. I have tried everything (cleaning, reset, check dfi sensor and empty drawer) and when I plug back in it stuck at solid yellow light now (yellow light only). None of buttons is worked even the power button. Any help would be appreciated

Hi @Tamia,

Have you tried hard reset?

I tried hard reset, still no response from the robot. It’s completely stuck at solid yellow light every time plugging in

@Tamia is the control panel hot on touch?

Also, did you buy your robot via RobotShop and are you still in warranty period?

I bought it on litter-robot, just contacted them and they ended up sending me a new base.
Thanks for your help though

1 Like

Hello i got a Solid Yellow light and i cant reset the litter robot anymore. I had first a blue blinking. i cleaned all and check all wires. Than i got a fast yellow flashing when the bonet turn to clean it up. He wont turn back but overturn and stuck with yellow flashing. after some trys to reset and check all it stuck now permanent on solid yellow. I ordered now a Cat sensor, the DFI, and the Hall sensor. My Power button dont work.

Idk but i didnt find anyone got the same problem that the Robot stuck on yellow and do nothing. If i let him unplug over night and replug in he stuck too on yellow and the Motor do nothing. Please help me iam out of warranty

1 Like

Hi @Korbi!

We have seen this issue appears recently.

In most of the cases, DFI sensor is the root cause.

Please let us know the outcome when you receive the parts.

1 Like

Okay nice. Thanks for the fast answer.

1 Like

Hey guys,

i replaced today the DFI and the Robot work instantly perfect. So for all other if you got yellow light stuck replace the DFi.

Thx all

1 Like

We are glad to hear that :slight_smile:

10 posts were split to a new topic: LR3 Connect - Solid yellow light and blinking yellow light

A post was merged into an existing topic: Litter-robot issues - Solid yellow light