Litter Robot 3 no longer powers up

Hi Ebram,

I found this post and I am having the exact same problem. When I disconnect the power supply and plug it in again, the light blinks twice and nothing else happens. Unfortunately while I was trying to troubleshoot this issue the post from the adapter input on the base snapped off and is no longer usable.

The panel or buttons do not heat up and there is no further response from the unit other than the blinking light.

I called Whiskas and they identified that is possibly needs a new base and adapter, but said I would have to check with Robot Shop since I purchased through you.

Your help would be appreciated,

Sincerely,

James

Hi there. I am having a problem with my Litter Robot 3 no longer powering up. When I disconnect the power supply and then plug it in again, the yellow light blinks twice and then nothing else happens. It is completely powered off and does not respond to any buttons.

Problem also is that while I was plugging and unplugging the adapter from the base, the centre pin on the base snapped off and no longer accepts the adapter.

I called the manufacturer and they said the part is not available and the base needs to be replaced, however I have to go through RS since it was purchased here.

I’m hoping you might be able to help me.

Sincerely,

James.

Order#1065152

Hello @Therejustnow ,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

Please confirm if the area between the buttons heats up when you try to turn the robot on or not.

We will also need to see a picture of the damaged area on the base and a picture of the power adapter that you are using.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Good morning,

I don’t think the buttons were heating up but I no longer have a way to tell since the power port is damaged. I have attached a picture of the port as requested. You can see that the post has completely dropped inside of the base.

Take care and thanks,

James

Hello @Therejustnow ,

Thank you for your reply.

Very well, we will forward you now to our internal support for better assistance.

You shall receive an email shortly with further instructions.

Sincerely,

1 Like