Litter-Robot 3 Hall-effect holder

Hello, I’m looking for this same part: the plastic holder for the hall sensor. I’ve been talking to whisker support and they’ve directed me to robot shop now. I don’t think the clip (or mount, or holder, or whatever you want to call this piece) actually comes with the replacement wiring harness and I was able to tape the hall sensor in place long enough to make sure that the issues I had were due to the hall sensor not being positioned correctly, but it’s not a permanent fix. Is there a way I can order or receive just this piece, or is there a good, and more permanent/effective, way I can get around not having this piece? I’ve thought about trying to fashion a holder out of polymer clay or something but I would prefer to get the actual piece to make sure that it holds the sensor in the correct place. This is so far the only thread I’ve seen about this particular piece so I thought it’d be a good start seeing if this was able to be resolved.

Hello @Lizzardship ,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

This holder is not sold as a replacement part indeed.

However, we will check with our repair department if they have an old one that you can order.

But we will need to know where you are located so we can check the corresponding repair center.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

2 Likes

Hi, I’m in central Indiana, and thank you very much for responding!

Hello @Lizzardship ,

Thank you for your reply.

Very well, we are currently checking with our repair department and will get back to you shortly.

Sincerely,

2 Likes

Hello @Lizzardship ,

Thank you for your patience.

We managed to prepare a hall-effect sensor holder for you.

We will forward you now to our internal support system to help you place your order.

You will be contacted shortly via email with further instructions.

Have a lovely day, stay safe.

Sincerely,

2 Likes

Thank you again, I appreciate it!

2 Likes