Litter Robot 3 cycling does get stuck again and again and yellow light flashes

Hi everyone,
I own a Litter Robot 3 for abour 2 weeks and since the last few days it gets stuck while cycling and won’t move any further until I switch it off and on again. At the beginning it happened once in a while, but now it happens every day! While it is stuck the yellow light flashes constantly and I need a solution for this asap as I threw the old cat toilettes away and am depending on this machine. I am using the original adapter and plugged it directly into the wall.
Please help, thank you, Jasmin

Hello @mimi_chan ,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

Please provide us with your order number or a copy of the invoice.

We will also need to see the 3 pairs of contact pins shown in the following videos:
Anti-Pinch Pins:

Bonnet’s Pin:

Base’s Pin:

No need to take them out of the robot, we only need to see them from the outside.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hi Ebram,
thank you for your reply. The order number is #1325320. It is a new machine and I am quite unhappy with its performance so far. Even though it is a new machine, I have to detach the machine like this to show those pins?

Hello @mimi_chan ,

Thank you for your reply.

The robot is indeed new so it’s unlikely for the pins to be damaged.

In this case, the bonnet could be installed incorrectly so please refer to this video to help you adjust it:

Let us know how it goes.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hi Ebram,
I will try to check the bonnet as in the video shown and will let you know if it helped. Thank you for the help,
Jasmin

2 Likes