Litter Robot 3 Connect App Setup not working - Can't get past Step 4

It actually worked. Can’t believe I haven’t thought of that myself. So simple. I just made sure I have the latest version installed.
THANK YOU!!! Wasted hours on this and now it just took me a couple of minutes :grin:

1 Like

We are glad to hear that!

yes, it works.
thank you very much.

to all who has this problem… delete the app and install again.

1 Like

Hallo, ich habe das gleiche Problem. Die App Installation funktioniert bis Schritt 4. Auch eine Deinstallation hat nichts gebracht. Wir sind schon mehrere Stunden damit beschäftigt und die € 60 Mehrkosten für nichts, sind sehr ärgerlich.

I have deleted the app and then re-installed and still cannot get past step 5. Get to “litter-robot ready / sending key” then get onboarding failed.

1 Like

Hey @lslaten !

Please check out this topic: Litter Robot 3 Connect Onboard fail at last step

1 Like

Having the same problem. I got a new circuit board with wifi.

I have tried with no luck:

• Got a new QR code from litter robot.
  • Tried the airplane mode work around.
  • Tried a different iphone that never had the app before.
  • upgraded the iphone to iOS 14
  • factory defaulted iphone
  • Tried connecting with a laptop and SSH, TELNET and etc…
  • switching it to “litter robot” wifi manually
  • connecting Bluetooth
  • and on and on…

The app NEVER asked for the local wifi username and password. It try to connect and timeout. I switch it to Litter robot wifi and the next icon lights and I press and it says I am done. But, after that it takes me the screen to start all over again.

1 Like

Hey @blittlej!

Which cellphone/tablet are you using to connect?

High any solution to this, been trying all day, as soon as I switch from the app, to change WiFi to Litter-Robot the app stops

1 Like

Hey @wa72!

Have you tried reinstalling the app? Which cellphone are you using?

Reinstalled, tried different hand sets, iPhones iPads, get to the part where it asks you to go and change WiFi over to litter robot and then go back to the app and it’s crashed

1 Like

Hi again @wa72 !

Since you are using iOS devices, you can try connecting via Bluetooth.

You can simply enable Bluetooth before onboarding. It will skip step 4 - you will not have to leave the app and choose Litter-Robot WiFi. It will go straight to “Connecting this can take a few minutes” and then ask you for your home network!

Bluetooth is already enabled, and connected,

Does not let me skip any screens,

is there a solution to this? I just reinstalled the DFI wires and i am getting stopped at “waiting for litter robot to connect.” i have tried all the suggested solutions and it continues to halt at this step.

1 Like

Hello @lolfson ,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

What happens when you try the onboarding process shown in this video?

Are you using the new app “AutoPets Connect”?

Please provide us with your order number and the serial number located on the back of the robot.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

After i connect to the litter robot WiFi and go back it says connecting to litter robot and just sits there forever. No error message or anything and it never connects. Serial number is LR3C065008

Hello @lolfson ,

Thank you for your reply.

Very well, it seems that your unit needs to be updated so we will contact the manufacturer and ask them to check your unit and update it if needed.

We’ll get back to you shortly.

Sincerely,

Hello @lolfson ,

Thank you for your patience.

The serial number on your robot is LR3CI065008 and not LR3C065008, correct?

If yes, then the robot has been Queued, waiting for the robot to come online to get upgraded.

We’ll let you know once it’s done.

Sincerely,

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Litter Robot 3 connect app (LR 3CO)

where can i find the QR code?
I have purchased the card Litter-Robot 3 Connect Circuit Board.
Product Code: RB-Ltr-143
To connect with the whisker app, it requires the QR code, but I don’t have in the new module. If I give the one from the previous module, it says “device off-line”

1 Like