Litter Robot 3 Connect app claims wrong WiFi password, unable to connect

I purchased a Litter Robot III connect upgrade. After replacing the circuit board, the unit functions normally. However I have not been able to connect the app to the litter robot.

When I try to connect the app to the wifi, the error message says “WiFi password is incorrect. Please try onboarding again.” However I am entering the correct password. Then I try to connect through the litter robot hotspot but the app stays stuck on the connection screen.

I have unplugged the litter robot and let it cycle back to home. I reset the router. I deleted and redownloaded the app. I set the modem so that it was only broadcasting 2.4. I changed the password. I turned off cell data. I use airplane mode. Nothing works.

Please help

Hello @LuthersMom ,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

It’s possible that you have ordered the circuit board that doesn’t contain the wifi module so please provide us with the order number to verify.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

I tried connecting last night and it worked. I don’t know why it wasn’t recognizing my wifi (or password) for the first 3 hours that I was trying to connect that day before.

Thank-you for your time.

Hello @LuthersMom ,

Thank you for the update.

We are glad to hear that the robot is working properly now.

Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,

1 Like