Line Follower + Bluetooth controlled robot - Robô: Seguidor de Linha + Controlado via Bluetooth

ENG

This is my first robot.

I am completing the College of Information Systems and my TCC will be one based on the Open Source Arduino robot technology, but even after months of research I am in doubt between two options: a follower robot line or a robot controlled via Bluetooth. Problem solved: I decided to join and I will do: the robot will be line follower and start the route via a command via bluetooth. Unfortunately my purchases are still in Curitiba, then walked starting the writing part of the job.

Both projects are interesting for viability, even already bought a lot of HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensors, three IR sensors to track line, a servo motor and an HC-06 bluetooth module to tune up my project, but not yet arrived from china. My project already has a pair of motors with gearboxes Tamiya kit, treadmill and wheels, a mounting plate and also the tamiya motor driver DK Electronics box, and an Arduino Uno R3 as microcontroller. With the parts I've made ​​the robot walk with W, A, S, D keys via serial commands. Arriving missing parts want to start one of the projects, I'm even more in doubt on what to do.

PT-BR

Esse é meu primeiro robô.

Estou concluindo a faculdade de Sistemas de Informação e meu TCC vai ser um robô baseado na tecnologia Open Source do Arduino, porém mesmo após meses de pesquisa estou em duvida entre duas opções :um robô seguidor de linha ou um robô controlado via Bluetooth.   Problema resolvido:

Me decidi e irei fazer a junção: o robo será seguidor de linha e iniciará o percurso através de um comando via bluetooth. Infelizmente minhas compras ainda estão em Curitiba, então andei iniciando a parte escrita do trabalho.

Ambos os projetos são interessantes pela viabilidade, até ja comprei um lote de sensores HC-SR04 ultrassônicos, 3 sensores IR para seguir linha, um servo motor e um módulo bluetooth HC-06 pra dar uma tunada no meu projeto, mas não chegaram da china ainda. Meu projeto ja conta com um par de motores com caixa de redução da Tamiya, kit de esteira e rodas, um prato de montagem tambem da tamiya e um driver de motor da DK Eletronics, além do Arduino UNO R3 como microcontrolador. Com as peças que eu tenho consegui fazer o robô andar com as teclas W,A,S,D, via comandos seriais. Chegando as peças faltantes quero iniciar um dos projetos, mais ainda estou em duvida em qual fazer.

Materiais disponíveis (Available Materials) :

1x Arduino UNO R3

1x Motorshield DK Eletronics (AF Motor)

1x Tamiya 70100 Kit

1x Tamiya Dual Gear Boxes

1x Prato de montagem Tamiya (Universal Plate)

5x  Sensores HC-SR04 Ultrasonicos

1X Sensor de Temperatura (Termistor NTC 10k)

1x Sensor de Luminosidade (LDR 5mm)

4x DC Motors

Jumpers

Aguardando entrega (Awaiting delivery) :

1x microServo motor 9g

3x Sensor IR detector de linha (IR Line tracker)

10x PCB para prototipagem (Prototype PCB)

1x HC-06 módulo bluetooth

Arduino and Motor controller shield

Tamiya Kit 

Tamiya Kit

Suggestions are very welcome!Updates coming soon.

Sugestões serão muito bem vindas!

Chassis upgrade 03.09.2014:

Dei um jeito essa semana de dar um upgrade com materiais que eu tenho em casa. Utilizei um suporte de estanho que vem em volta de um monitor de um notebook velho. Coloquei uma "luz de ré" e adicionei um "chassi novo" com mais espaço (na verdade é a frente de uma caixinha de som). Estou fazendo testes com os HC-SR04, mas primeiro tenho que arranjar uma maneira de prendê-los no robô.

Got a way this week to give an upgrade with materials that I have at home. I used a base of tin that comes around a monitor from an old notebook. Put a "taillight" and added a "new chassis" with more space (it is actually the front of a Speaker). I'm doing tests with HC-SR04, but first I have to find a way to lock them on the robot.

Suportes de estanho de monitor.                                                             

Chassi com suporte

Por enquanto é só. I'm back soon.

update 08.09

I added one video, take a look.

Line follower + bluetooth

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://community.robotshop.com/robots/show/line-follower-bluetooth-controlled-robot-robo-seguidor-de-linha-controlado-via-bluetooth

Meus projetos

Estes são meus projetos, um eu fiz o tcc em cima dele.

https://www.robotshop.com/letsmakerobots/node/37746

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nJrI9EyokA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAiZWwDQcY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekeUSu_ubf8

Bluetooth!

With bluetooth you can use an app to move it! You can use the code i used for my robot and you need only to change in the code the name of the bot and commands and then you are ready to move it around by tilting the phone, use buttons or just text:)

Thanks

Thanks for the comment!! My mentor suggested me the Line Follower, because his relationship with A.I. Maybe in future!! 

Valeu!

Vou dar uma olhada sim! Cara, como eu moro no interior do interior, é dificil achar as peças e quando acho não estão por um preço muito acessivel, mas meu projeto agora ta fluindo bem. Bom achar um brasileiro aqui haha

HC-06 chips are the cheapest

HC-06 chips are the cheapest i could find and allow the main brain to be on a computer or a smartphone. Smartphones have a good deal of sensors, cpu power, networking and a camera, so it can recognize and talk back!

Nice upgrade! have you made

Nice upgrade! have you made a test run yet?

Yep! I’ll post a video

Yep! I’ll post a video shortly, I used the ultrasonic sensors.