LEGO six foot walker with 2 motors

a robot made with very few lego pieces, two engines recovered from a broken toy.  the robot is controlled via IR and has no type of sensor.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://community.robotshop.com/robots/show/lego-six-foot-walker-with-2-motors

Heya Neutrino,

I would really like to see more about this project and your projects in general.

It’s important to keep tracking of your progress and to document the processus while creating your robot.

Take a short clip or more pictures of the design.

thanks for your comment, I still have to figure out how to add more images, in the attachments I added video clips, in the meantime I wanted to say that there are problems when I add or create new projects, sometimes it doesn’t load the page and I lose a lot of time … and this sincerely makes me lose a little desire to add new details and projects

Hey @Neutrino,
Welcome to the RobotShop Community.
Sorry to read that you are having issues with the tool.
Is it just a delay when you click on save? If there are specific issues that need to be fixed, we will investigate, see what we can correct.

Don’t hesitate to give us some feedback here.
You can also report errors, make suggestions in this category too, Community Support & Suggestions category.

Otherwise, hope I can help a little. To add images directly, you can use this button here:
To insert a video that is online (on YouTube for example), you can use this button here:
You can then add details or text in the same box OR create multiple separate steps wil the button under:

Let me know if that works or if you have more issues.

1 Like

it’s restart after delay problem… it seems that after the delay nothing happens and the page remains still, I tried to leave the page open for an hour and nothing changed…

I do not have videos and images online, it would be nice to be able to upload them directly from the phone or computer