Lego mindstorms books to go.[gone]

Ok, I've got these two books about Lego mindstorms as a prize for my LadyBugBot winning the RobotBox online competition lying around for a long time. Now, as I dig them out, I definitely know I will not be reading them for a long time... So, they are looking for a new owner, who is interested in Lego NXT. The books are:

Please let me know if someone is interested. They are going out for free (even shipping if it does not cost too much).

isotope.

Pick me!

I would enjoy these books if they are going out for free.

I have little money at this time so it would be cool, but I live in New Zealand so the postage may be too much.

Could you let me know how much postage might be?

Me too!!

I would love to have the Lego MIndstorms NXT thinking robots!!

I live in the states so i don’t know if the shipping would cost too much. Let me know if it’s possible!

I will check on shipping

I will check on shipping prices and let you know. As you wrote first, the books are booked for you, so far, unless you want to share with FlyLit.

Books

Cool!

FlyLit can have Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0 The Kings Treasure if He/She wants as Thinking Robots would be my choice.

Dont worry about it if the postage is to much though.

So, FlyLit, Do you want that

So, FlyLit, Do you want that second book?

sure

Yeah thanks!

So, guys, please PM me your

So, guys, please PM me your postal addresses. I will take care of shipping costs as well. But I will be able to dispatch the books not earlier than 2 weeks time. Maybe little earlier, maybe later :slight_smile:

Despatched

Guys,

Your books have been despatched :slight_smile:

DSC00315.jpg

Thanks!!

I just received my book!! Thank you so much!!

Not at all! Enjoy it!

Not at all! Enjoy it!

My book just arrived!

My book just arrived!

Thanks heaps for the book.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Enjoy! :slight_smile: