Lavviebot s status light alternating red/blue and notifications that litter not dispensing

Hi!

I require your help regarding a problem I’m encountering.

Description: First problem: the status light sometimes starts to alternate rapidly between red/blue. The manual said this may be a main motor error and I should clean it. I did a deep clean of the litter box though and it still sometimes comes on and does not go away until I press “reset”. Second problem: I keep getting a notification on my phone that “litter dispensing has been stopped. Please check the litter entrance net to see if there is any substance blocking inside the litter storage.” I tried emptying out the litter by pressing and holding reset and storage simultaneously while in separate mode, as per the manual, but it did not work. I emptied the litter in the storage by hand as best I could but didn’t find anything blocking the net.

Hardware concerned: First problem: the status light sometimes starts to alternate rapidly between red/blue.

Software concerned: Second problem: I keep getting a notification on my phone that “litter dispensing has been stopped.”

Troubleshooting steps already taken: (1) I did a deep clean of the litter box and the red/blue still sometimes comes on and does not go away until I press “reset”. (2) I tried emptying out the litter by pressing and holding reset and storage simultaneously while in separate mode, as per the manual, but it did not work. I emptied the litter in the storage by hand as best I could but didn’t find anything blocking the net.

Additional information:

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

This topic was transferred to internal RobotShop Support.

1 Like