Laavviebot cant turn on

Hi!

This morning all control-LEDs of the LavvieBot were turned on, after a short while everything turned off - no more functionality whatsoever.

Hardware concerned: LavvieBot S

Software concerned: -

Troubleshooting steps already taken: The reset-button doesn’t work (obviously). The LED on the power-outlet is still on, pluggin it into a different outlet didn’t do anything, repluggin the power directly on the machine didn’t do anything - it just seems to be “dead”

1 Like

Hi @Duffy and welcome to our forum.

Sorry to hear about the problem.

I would recommend that you unplug your robot for a couple of hours or one day. This can do a reset to machine and it could work again in some cases.

If this does not help, we can troubleshoot further.

Please check your power supply too.

1 Like

@embeddedbarsha good point.

Also, the problem can be the power plug on the back of the robot. If the pin in the middle is missing, it will not work.

Here is how this plug looks like when the pin in the middle is missing:

Hi, thanks for your reply. I’ve tried all the methods and it still doesn’t work for us.
LavvieBot Serial Number: LAV2 - 1631 - 30G0 - Q9HC

it’s not missing, seems all good. there’s a middle pin there.

Hi @Duffy,

Can you take some close photos of distance sensor PCBs? These PCBs can get corroded and cause power outage on the robot.

There are two PCBs, two sensors, that are monitoring level of the waste inside the waste drawer. Can you locate these?

Could you please show me some examples of pics? I don’t know where they are.

Do you refer to here?

1 Like

Exactly.

Can you zoom in on these PCBs?

But from the distance, these do not look so good. Did you ever replace these parts?