K3lso Quadruped (Build thread)

Will you post it online one day? :smiley:

Yeah I Think so. if it works good! And I dont like to post not completed things since one Always gets alot of complaints! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bearings on there way! bearing bracket is more or less done. Just did a test print and it seem to fit nicely between the dynamixels!

1 Like

Looking good :slight_smile:

Thanks! now only 57h left on the upper legs and 40h on the lower legs! :smiley: @igor_X you seem like the only one thats interested in this build? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess there are more of us who are following your thread, but only I am replying :slight_smile:

Anyway, traffic on the forum is usually slower during summer…

Yeah it seems rather dead!

Today he was up on his front knees for the first time!

1 Like

The Dark Knight Rises :smiley:

:nerd_face: his names is Kelso, named after my deceased pug

1 Like

Nice tribute!

Thanks! @igor_X

Slowly slowly coming together! :raised_hands:

1 Like

so… waiting for a belly rub?

1 Like

Haha yeah :nerd_face: only have one printer soit takes some time to print all parts

1 Like

Started printing lower legs :leg:🏽

1 Like

oh, new color :slight_smile:

Hehe yeah. My alloy910 stock was out :persevere:

First cover for leg came out :ok_hand: and yes… covers will be painted! :innocent:

2 Likes

Now it’s finally starting to look like the spot!

And yeah some lynxmotion PR :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you for that :stuck_out_tongue:

Your welcome :raised_hands:

1 Like

If you’re up to doing a redesign and using Lynxmotion servos, you could apply to be part of the RobotShop Accelerator program: the product could be commercialized and you would get a royalty for each sale. Either way, very nice to see your progress and I (personally) like the white and black as opposed to “standard” yellow.

1 Like