just Robot

this robot will move around and if it touch anything it will move away from it 

navigate around

• Control method: remote
  • Power source: 3 DD-cells
  • Target environment: indoor

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://community.robotshop.com/robots/show/just-robot

I’m with chuck.

How is it doing that, and why did you make 2 of the same robot posts, where did you get the board, how did you control it with a remote, is it a vibating bot or spinning around, why aren’t you adding more info to your bots? And not everyone here is “old”. I am 13, and there are several other youngins here as well.

i will tell u how it’s

i will tell u how it’s working after because it’s like secarte so sorry

**yea it has motor **

yea it has motor 

hmm

Dangling the carrot like that is evil. How “secarte” is it when you post it on the internet for all to see? I hate that.

Lets Make Robots is about

Lets Make Robots is about sharing knowledge, not posting a robot and not actually telling anybody who it works…

i don’t get that

who it works

*Typo… how it works

Typo… *how it works

EUREKA!

i think i know how this works, one motor spinning, thus, making that kind of locomotion, and this is controlled via radio control, i know that because i have seen a circuit board like that in a r/c car. am i right?

How will you stop it from

How will you stop it from running in circles?

It only has one motor touching the surface at a slight angle.

With the remote system ripped from a remote controlled toy you can control the motor, but it seems implausible that there are any way of controlling its turns unless it bumps into anything.

And be warned: LMR is about sharing techniques and knowledge, refusing to share your technical findings is the opposite of what we do here.

** "if it touch anything it**

"if it touch anything it will move away from it ", might be the same locomotion with a BEAM symet, a one motor brainless robot.

F07-01-symet operation.gif

one motor is not brain less

one motor is not brain less

**your close **

your close 

Could you just tell us? This

Could you just tell us? This guessing game is annoying…

But a motor doesn’t think.

But a motor doesn’t think. It just does.