Jayhawk Airplane

There isnt actually a full body fusalage for it. There is however a canopy for it but I think its hideous so I didnt put it on there. I could buy a lexan fuse. for it for like $50 but its not worth it to me.

lol

topher, do you know where i could get a tail assembly? i mean like not online, actually lemme rephrase the question, wat material do you think would make a good tail assembly? i was thinking styrafoam, but im not sure :confused:

Your better off buying something thats already built. When it comes to fast rotating parts your either better know your statics and materials. Iv seen heli parts fail and you can very easily be injured.

I thought the trend in mini-helis was to use the small 13mm brushless motors to direct drive the tail rotor. Doesn’t that help reduce a lot of the mechanical linkage issues with helis? (Never built one myslef, just read a lot of forum stuff and looked at the pictures, heh.)

Try this link: rctoys.com

They sell a niffty 4-rotor unit with a camera mounted to the bottom. Also have a visual display that is a view screen on glasses type of vidio display.