Issues with my Litter robot III

Hello, I am writing here because I have few issues that are very recurrent with my Litter robot III and it becomes quite annoying.

I bought it via Robotshop last year, and I understand the warranty is 2 years so I wanted to see what can be done here.
First, since couple of weeks the litter is dumping a lot of litter on the sides, as per picture. I find many clean litter dumped - and it was not the case before. The litter did not change, it’s still Tigerino Canada since I got the robot.
Then, the caoutchouc inside the globe is broken since few days, as per 2nd picture, and therefore, when it does the cycle, the caoutchouc is falling down and blocking some of the dejections from going into the waste. It looks like that caoutchouc was somehow glued inside the globe and is not anymore, I am not sure.
And finally, I have a lot of issues with cycling. It does, on a daily basis, all the colors, red-yellow-blue or blue-yellow-red, depending the mood, even when the litter is fully cleaned. Lately, after the cat is going in the litter, it’s not cycling and doing those colors until I push reset and it gets back to full blue. Then I push cycle and it works. It also seems that the blue light (to help cat see better in the dark) is not working properly when we have not much light in the room, so I needed to deactivate it in order to work fine, or the cycling was getting stuck until we open the light in the room.

I am not sure how to proceed to have those issues fixed, I tried many times what is in the user guide, but unfortunately, nothing gets better.

Thank you in advance for the help!

1 Like

Hi @Titirez and welcome to the forum.

Could you send us a video of one cycle of the robot when these error happen?

Thank you.

Hello igor.
Here is the link to the video (too large to upload here)

A cat went, so it was red light, then it did red-yellow-blue, until I pushed reset, and then cycle. At the end of the video you can see the caoutchouc falling down.
Thank you

1 Like

Hello @Titirez and thank you for the video.

It seems that your robot needs some cleaning first.

For example, on your photo, waste drawer is almost full which can cause problems and there is a lot of litter waste on the seal strips which can affect functionality:

Also, PVC liner inside the globe seems like it is detached. Have you tried to fix this?

Can you give us the serial number of the robot?

Hello Igor,

This picture was taken before the video of the cycle -before I changed the bag- and as I said in the first post, each time it cycles, it dumps litter on those sides and it was not doing that before. Is there something to fix to avoid that?

I do not know what to fix on the PVC liner inside the globe - what can I do here? Is it because it’s broken as per picture of the 1st post?
SN is LR3236724

Thank you

1 Like

Hello @Titirez ,

We can send you new PVC liner and it should solve the problem.

Can you give us your address?

Thank you.

Hello Igor,

Thank you. Sure I can share the adress but I don’t know how to proceed to not let it public? I don’t find how to send you any private message.

1 Like

Hi!

We will contact you via email.

Thank you.