iRobiQ: a fun and interactive robot on sale at RobotShop | RobotShop Community

Here’s a fantastic product that we’ve just received in store: the iRobiQ.

The iRobiQ is an advanced entertainment robot which has 5 facial expressions (happy, surprised, neutral, disappointed and shy) and can move around while avoiding obstacles.

It can interact and respond intelligently in a ne

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://community.robotshop.com/blog/show/irobiq-a-fun-and-interactive-robot-on-sale-at-robotshop

Do you sell this robot? How much does it cost?

We used to sell it (code RB-Yuj-02), but unfortunately removed it from the site a while ago.

Hello, I just wanted to ask, how much did you guys sale the iRobiQ for? and if its available for sale anywhere else. Thank you.

@Ghilary Neglia Unfortunately it seems it was discontinued a while ago (the post was from 2010).

Hello Coleman
I got a iRobiQ and desperately looking for power supply to the docker (220V). I cannot find any information regarding the company. Can you help me with that? Do you spare parts or at least the specification (Power, how many watts, Apm, etc.?)
Great thanks,
Ben

@Ben Unfortunately it’s been quite some time since we had any communication with this manufacturer, and we do not have any spare parts. Try the manufacturer directly at . They should at least be able to provide details on the power supply used, though ideally they have some to sell.

Hi Coleman,
Thanks for comment. Would you please let me know the url for company site. I got one in Korean/English. I emailed several times but no response. Very much appreciated. Or if you have the specification for the power supply adaptor/supply to docker (output, voltage, watt, ampre). It has no label on the docker.
Thanks very much.
Ben

@Ben The site we had on file is no longer working. Unfortunately we don’t have any details about the power supply nor the adapter.