In search of a BLDC motor driver that will accept PWM input for automated speed control

Hello, I am in search of a BLDC motor driver that will control motor speed based upon an external PWM signal for automated speed control. It is not clear if the controllers on this site accept PWM in to adjust power output of control.

My motor does not accept PWM signal directly, controller will need to take in 12-24V and adjust voltage/amperage output to adjust motor speed.

Does this controller accept PWM in?

Thank you,

1 Like

Hi @gravy and welcome to our forum.

The description for this product says following:

• PWM speed controller for DC brushless motors

Also, you can see PWM input marked on the board, so I would say you can control the speed using PWM signal:

If you want to know more about this product, please send a question to supplier by clicking on Contact the marketplace vendor button:

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. For PWM input should there typically be a positive and negative terminal to receive PWM signal in? What would you assume is the PWM common on this board?
Thank you

1 Like

The above product looks similar to this controller, which has single terminal labeled for PWM but calls this an OUTPUT.

1 Like

Hi @gravy ,

It would be best to contact the vendor directly since they would know the best how to answer to these questions.